Have the convenience of flying to Sabi Sabi which will allow peace of mind of a seamless journey and will allow you more time to relax and enjoy the incredible surroundings at a choice of four award winning 5-star lodges at Sabi Sabi, including Selati Camp, Bush Lodge, Little Bush Camp and Earth Lodge.
Flying into Skukuza is quick and easy from either Johannesburg – O.R. Tambo International Airport or Cape Town International Airport. On arrival into Skukuza airport you are welcomed by a designated Sabi Sabi Ranger and transferred in an open safari vehicle through the unspoilt wilderness. Enjoying the natural surroundings ,the drive to your chosen lodge will take less than 60 minutes.
Sabi Sabi , in collaboration with SA Airlink, is proud to launch an exclusive 4-night fly-in safari package. The package includes luxury accommodation in one of their acclaimed lodges, morning and evening open vehicle safaris, delicious cuisine, selected local drinks and an environmental awareness walking safari.
A four night stay at Sabi Sabi is the ideal length of time and can be combined well with a South Africa Safari holiday after your safari experience.
Valid 01 August – 19 December 2017.
- All rates below are per person sharing, single package available on request.
- All rates exclude a Guest Conservation Contribution ( GCC) of ZAR114 ( VAT inclusive) per person per night, collected on behalf of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin ( SSW).
- Terms and conditions apply and the package is based on a limited number of seats with SA Airlink.
- Luxury Suites: ZAR48,000
- LM Suite: ZAR50,800
- Ivory Suite: ZAR76,00
- Luxury Suites: ZAR 48,000
- Mandleve Suite: ZAR76,000
- Luxury Suite: ZAR76,000
Litte Bush Camp:
- Luxury Suites: ZAR52,800
- Luxury Suites: ZAR76,000
- Amber Suite: ZAR114,00.
The above Packages include:
- Flights with SA Airlink, 2 options are available: Johannesburg ( Or Tambo International Airport) – Skukuza – Cape Town OR; Cape Town – Skukuza – Johannesburg ( OR Tambo)
- Luxury accommodation for 4 nights including morning and evening open vehicle safaris, environmental awareness walking safari, all meals, selected beverages, local taxes (VAT) as well as return transfers to and from Skukuza Airport.