At A Glance
- A great blend of wilderness and wildlife with time in four unique regions
- Starting in Victoria Falls to recover from jetlag and marvel at this UNESCO site
- Lower Zambezi for an outstanding land and water safari experience with walks, game drives, boating, canoeing and fishing
- Walking safari and game drives in the stunning South Luangwa
- Malawi finale on the water’s edge with time to relax, snorkel and sail
The Safari Briefing
Experienced by the Metzgers
We were over the moon when this lovely couple got in touch wanting to plan a celebration safari. They both wanted a diverse safari experience with time to relax at Victoria Falls and Lake Malawi or a beach. High on the list was a walking safari, game drives, canoeing safaris, boating safaris to name a few! Equally important was affordable, intimate accommodation so guests would feel at home rather than in a large hotel or lodge. Both passionate about photography, this safari was to get them close to action that could be captured through imagery.
Knowing Zambia really well, it was easy to put together the itinerary based on exceptional guides, wildlife, activities on offer and affordable accommodation. Plus with direct flights from Zambia it was ideal to combine with Malawi rather than getting over to Mozambique or one of the Indian Ocean Islands.